- Financial planning for all phases for your career through retirement.
- Comprehensive: investment management, retirement planning, taxes, estate planning, insurance
- Fee Only Fiduciaries: we do not receive any commissions and do not sell any products – unbiased.
Financial planning for athletes and entertainers
We have experience working with athletes, musicians, actors and entertainers whose earnings can be compressed into a few years at a young age. We work to develop a compreshensive plan so that you are financially secure through retirement.
Impact Financial Planners is an independent, comprehensive, fee-only financial planning firm. We do not receive any commissions and do not sell any products – so that we can be unbiased and be solely dedicated to meeting your needs as fiduciaries.
We work with you on all aspects of your financial well-being, including: asset management; retirement planning; taxes; estate planning; impact investing. Our fee is based on the assets that we manage.
Independent Comprehensive Fiduciary Financial Planners
We do not receive commissions or sell products.
We are comprehensive financial planners helping you formulate a unified plan.
We work only for you, as a fiduciary, to represent your best financial interest with 100% loyalty.
Our clients’ identities and their financial information are completely confidential.
Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing
We have extensive experience in Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing (SRI)
SRI is an investment strategy seeking to maximize both financial return and social good.
Also known as environmental, social, governance (ESG); socially conscious; sustainable; ethical, impact and socially responsible investing.
We help clients invest in-line with their values and make positive changes.
SRI includes: screening, shareholder advocacy and community investing.
Bill hosts a podcast called Impact Financial Planners on the topic. We offer a free ebook. AMA is a member of Impact Investing Firms and First Affirmative.
You can use ESG factors in your investment decisions without sacrificing return on your investments.
Tax Minimization / Deferral
In-line with your values
WHY CHOOSE AIO FINANCIAL?
As fee only fiduciaries, we’re different from 90% of other financial advisors
- We have no conflicts of interest – we do not receive any commissions and we do not sell any products
- We are only compensated by you, our client
- We are unbiased in our recommendations
- We can assist you in any financial area you want help with – we do not need to sell a product to get compensated, so we can help with retirement planning, taxes, insurance, estate planning, debt reduction along with investment management – to give you comprehensive financial support.
- We work for you, not an insurance or mutual fund company – no commissions no product sales
- We are fiduciaries – bound by the highest standard of care
AIO Financial fees are based on the amount of assets that we manage for you. We assist with all other aspects of your financial well being as part of our service, including: retirement planning, advising on accounts that we do not manage (such as 401k’s), taxes, insurance, estate plan, …
Comprehensive Financial Planning
We work with you on all aspects of your finances to develop a unified comprehensive plan. In addition to investment management, we work with you on retirement planning, tax planning, insurance, estate plan, spending plan, and education planning.
Unique Issues for Professional Athletes and Entertainers
High earnings for limited time
High earnings early
Inconsistent / unpredictable income
High risk investment temptations
Image to maintain / comparing to others
Injury impact on income
High tax obligations
Family & friend financial obligations
Broad investment options
- Because we do not earn commissions and do not sell products, we can meet our clients’ needs using a wide variety of investment vehicles.
- We provide individualized investment portfolios based on our clients’ risk tolerance and time horizon.
- We invest in domestic and international stocks, bonds, alternative investments, and structured products.
bonds (corporate, municipal)
market linked CDs
buffered enhanced notes
treasuries and CDs
exchange traded funds (ETF)
Financial Solutions for Musicians, Actors, and Athletes
Ensure there are adequate liquid funds to cover spending needs
Develop retirement / spending plan
Review insurance coverage
Develop plan to minimize taxes
Ensure appropriate estate plan in place
Invest considering time horizon and risk tolerance